Senior Business Development Executive Role
Find your future at Stonelink International
This is a really exciting time at our firm. We’ve powered through some difficult moments and made it through and now are on the verge of solid growth. We’re collaborating and working with excellent people across the world in the field of Real Estate bringing together knowledge, skills, ideas and more importantly new business.
We sell and acquire real estate for clients. We also have a management portfolio with lettings and tenants across London and this will only grow. Stonelink International’s brand and growth is key, especially where demand for our service is fast growing in North America, Asia and the Middle East.
With specific focus of the business being real estate investors with diverse portfolios and growing & expanding business owners with a turnover between £250k – £10+ per annum, this dynamic role is set is set to accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction and work strategically with partners to extend reach – fast!
What we look for in the person – The Top 12 Essentials
- Trustworthy as a person, colleague, member of the community. Trust is everything.
- Accountable when it comes to your work and the outcomes set. We foster an entrepreneurial driven environment. Therefore, you will able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and autonomously and achieve results.
- Responsible person and able to work with confidential data and materials discreetly and responsibly. Understand & abide by GDPR and Anti Money Laundering laws.
- Excellent Communicator (both written and verbal English) with accurate and concise analytical skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills; confident in communication with Directors, CEOs, Senior Decision makers, Colleagues, Suppliers, Stakeholders, Investors, Clients.
- Your happy with yourself and want to wake up and truly love what you do.
- Willing and Curious to learn, explore, express, untangle and find with an “upbeat” attitude.
- You are Sharp and Attentive with the ability to Manage Time effectively and decipher between a paying client and a non-paying one.
- Leadership Qualities. The more experience and qualifications you have and letters next to your name, makes this point even more relevant and important; Have you packed up for this lifetime and are riding on past successes or are you enthusiastic and want to make a difference with newly instructed projects, build an amazing team, grow the pipeline and add tremendous value to our clients and our business?
- Highly Organised – in fact, when organised, the majority of the work is done before you start.
- Highly Skilled and Tech Savvy – knows how to navigate around Microsoft Programs, analytical & metric software programs and real estate analytical tools.
- Tremendous Initiative – We live in a world where change is happening, and you must be able to adapt fast. We believe the next 5 years will be unlike the previous 100 years. It will take strength, humility and a cool head who can break down complex problems and solve them. This requires initiative. If this is you, then you’ve come to the right place.
The person who will succeed in this role will have the following attributes
- You will be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. It is not necessary to be from a Real Estate / Property background, however previous new business generation experience is essential with proven track record you are able to demonstrate.
- Working with real estate investors with varied and diverse properties and dynamic companies and business owners. You will take a natural interest in new / disruptive real estate and business models, as the world adapts with the pace of technology.
- Research and develop a list of new business target prospects and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decisions makers (MD, CEO, Acquisition Director).
- Implement a sales action plan; set goals and quotas. Drive campaign and program execution, resulting in increased revenue and a growing client base: real estate investors with diverse portfolios & business owners in the SME space.
- Implement and execute retainer account management plans for new and assigned clients with the goal of increasing client revenue and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage the sales and revenue pipeline and co-ordinate efforts, track metrics and measure progress with Managing Director and the CFO to ensure targets are met monthly.
- Coordinate business efforts with the marketing team to qualify and convert appropriate leads into future accounts.
- Ideally educated to a minimum of a degree level or related discipline and possess solid Sales and Business Development experience.
- Understand, respect and adhere to Data Protection and GDPR rules and Anti Money Laundering Legislation (AML) and be confident when explaining and requesting sensitive and discreet information from clients.
- You may be an account manager or in banking with tremendous potential yet little opportunity to exercise your passion and maybe it will be years before you can do so, if ever!
- Otherwise, you may be experienced but tired of your current role and the politics involved, yet still have the enthusiasm and ability to make a substantial difference and only require the platform and good people around you to make it happen.
- Boutique firm with global reach, that has built resources, pipeline, team and brand from minimal outlay.
- It’s a new position. A new department that you will lead and grow your own team in the vision of Stonelink International.
- Competitive Salary base, Uncapped Commission, Profit Share, Education & Training Package. You will be considered an equal member of a dynamic, forward thinking and enjoyable company in exchange for your efficient ability to deliver projects on time & to the highest quality. It will be a very different company in 12 months from now. This is why this is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
- You will also have the opportunity to proactively generate opportunities within new & existing relationships at the firm to give you a head start.
- Amazing location – Regent Street, West End London office.
- Gym Membership (upon completion of probation period).
- Cycle to work scheme – secure bike storage on site (upon completion of probation period).
- Part of Regent Street Management Direct with discounts on shopping, invites to exclusive events, up-coming menu tasting, community services and the opportunity to be part of and contribute (upon completion of probation period).
Where to go from here
There’s more to our work and a career with Stonelink International than you could possibly imagine. So, the next thing to do is get online and learn about the company. Please note that the vacancy will be open, and interviews will be ongoing, however, we may close applications, therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered for this opportunity.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter below or email Antonio Ciarleglio: [email protected]
* Strictly No Agents.